Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.barragupselfstorage.com.au
Barragup Self Storage understands the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to complying with the Privacy Act.
We may collect personal information from you including, but not limited to:
- Photo identification, such as Drivers Licence or Passport
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Any other information reasonably necessary to conduct business with you
Personal information is collected from you to:
- Provide quotes and information relating to the goods and services we provide
- Establish your identity and eligibility for storage
- Ensure the security of the Facility and the goods and people within the Facility
- Contact you during your storage period to provide you with details relating to your account status and contract obligations
- Manage risk, including undertaking Storer Check database and PPSR searches
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site.
This log data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data to enable us to improve our service to you.
Your personal information may be disclosed, but not limited to:
- Our employees
- Law enforcement agencies
- Government departments
- Debt collection services
- Alternate contact persons
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.